Upcoming Events Featuring Suzanne
Recent Events Featuring Suzanne
A Reading and Conversation with Author Suzanne Grenager
- When: Sunday, August 26 at 3:30 pm
- Where: The Biscuit Eater Cafe and Bookstore, 16 Orchard Street, Mahone Bay, Nova Scotia
- How Much? Free
- Need more info? Call The Biscuit Eater at 902-624-2665
Join author Suzanne Grenager for an inspired reading and lively conversation at the Biscuit Eater in Mahone Bay. Suzanne will read about her wild and woolly return to the Indian Himalayas, from her new book Bare Naked at the Reality Dance. You’re free to jump in with questions and comments or simply enjoy listening to the back and forth that’s bound to ensue.
An interview with Suzanne Grenager, Her Social Network’s Inspirational Woman of the Week
Her Social Network creator Nicole Moulton had this to say about the interview: “Suzanne’s ability to be authentic, raw, and passionate has allowed her to help others and is what ultimately makes her an inspiration. It is my honor to introduce to Her Social Network, Suzanne Grenager, author of Bare Naked at the Reality Dance and Her Social Network’s Inspirational Woman of the Week.”
Nova Scotia Wine & Cheese Book Launch
- When: Thursday, July 19 from 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm
- Where: Sadhana Center, 71 Duke Street, Chester, Nova Scotia
- How Much? Free
- Need more info? Contact Leigh at 902-273-9642, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Leigh Milne and Suzanne Grenager for a complementary wine & cheese event for women only. Suzanne will read from her empowering new book Bare Naked at the Reality Dance, followed by a lively conversation. Together, we’ll explore the courage and commitment it takes to strip down and step up to our particular greatness, as she’s convinced we women must do. You’re very likely to relate to the joys and struggles of this yogini and early Kripalu Yoga teacher who calls herself a work in progress. While we welcome drop-ins, RSVP if you can. And why not support Suzanne by letting others know. Hope to see you here!
“I’ve Written a Book–Now What? Try Self-Publishing!”
- When: Monday, June 18 from 7:00 pm to 8:45 pm
- Where: Fredricksen Library, 100 N. 19th Street, Camp Hill PA, 17011
- How much? Free
Gone are the days when an author needs a publishing company to get her work out to the public. More and more authors are choosing to self-publish. This program will take you through the variety of choices and steps involved in publishing your book yourself. Local author Suzanne Grenager, who recently self-published her book, “Bare Naked at the Reality Dance,” joins reference librarian Duffy Batzer to answer your questions about the process. All ages are welcome, it’s free and no registration is necessary.
Special Reading for Mother’s Day!
- When: Friday, May 11, 5 – 7 p.m.
- How: Click here to sign up
- Who: I hope you will grab your mother, your daughter, your sister or a friend and join us for a refreshing evening.
- Where: om my yoga, 4407 Carlisle Pike, Camp Hill, Pennsylvania 17011
- How much? $10.00
- Need more info? Contact Rachel Wilson at 717-645-6298, or email@example.com
This unforgettable evening is sure to empower, uplift and encourage as Suzanne shares choice readings from her book, leads us in discussion and we encourage and support each other on our journey to find our strength in vulnerability.
I hope to see you Mother’s Day weekend!
April 12: WOI Dinner and Program
- When: Thursday, April 12th, 6:30 – 9:30 p.m.
- How: RSVP by Tuesday, April 10 by calling Helen King at 774-1988.
- Who: All Women Welcome
- What’s on the menu? Passage to India, Indian Buffet Items. Alternate meal if requested in advance.
- Where: 525 S. Front Street, Harrisburg, PA (next door to the Comfort Inn).
- How much? Program and Dinner $30.00
- To register: Click here to use PayPal or send your check to Vicki Fox Productions at
164 Red Haven Road, New Cumberland, PA 17070.
- Need more info? Contact Vicki Fox at (717) 212-2037, 164 Red Haven Road, New Cumberland, PA 17070.
Join Women of Intention and Suzanne Grenager as we explore together the immense courage and commitment it takes to strip down and step up to our individual greatness, which we have GOT to do – because the world can’t wait!
Come support yourself, the world, and our friend, author and spiritual mentor Suzanne Grenager on Thursday, April 12 at 6:30 pm. Suzanne will read intimate, inspiratinal passages from her wildly empowering first book, Bare Naked at the Reality Dance. And she will lead us in a deep, fruitful discussion about the challenges and opportunities we face as Women of Intention who are also women of the world and works-in-progress. You will laugh, you may cry, and we’ll be surprised if you don’t relate big-time to the story of this sister seeker on the path of love. Please join us and let Suzanne inspire you to be all you can be.